Terms of Service
By registering to use the Net Solutions service (referred to as’ service ‘) or other services from Net Solutions, you are understood to agree to the terms and conditions below (hereinafter’ terms of service ‘). Net Solutions features or applications are also included in these terms of service. You can view the most current version of the terms of service at any time here. Net Solutions reserves the right to update and change these terms of service by updating information at the Net Solutions website. We recommend that you check and come back here to read our terms of service to see what updates are new and that may affect you. You are required to read and agree to the full terms of service below before using the Net Solutions service.
User Account Terms
- You must be older than 18 years to use Net Solutions’ services.
- You must provide your full name, current address, email, phone number and relevant information necessary to fully enjoy our user support policy.
- Be aware that Net Solutions will use your email and phone number as the primary method of communication between the two parties.
- You are obligated to keep your own password confidential. Net Solutions does not undertake to bear any damage to users if it comes from your failure to secure your own password.
- You are solely responsible for the data, images, reports and website links (links) you post on your Net Solutions account (hereinafter ‘your online store’). You may not introduce any viruses or scripts to anyone else.
- The subscriber using the service will be considered the owner of the account and subject to the entire terms of service.
- If the subscriber to the Net Solutions service is your employee, then your employee is the owner of the account.
You are required to read and agree to the entire terms of service below before becoming a user of Net Solutions.
- Technical support is only committed to providing full via email.
- You may not use Net Solutions’ services for anything that is illegal. This applies to the laws of each country in which you do business as well as the laws of Vietnam.
- You also may not use any Search Engine related marketing tools or keyword buying methods (such as Google Adwords) which contain copyright images, logos of Net Solutions.
- Any questions about the Terms of Service can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to understand that the content information on your website (excluding credit card information) will not be encrypted as confidentially as credit card information.
Benefits of Net Solutions
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason.
- We may remove content or any account that is illegal, offensive, libelous, threatening, obscene, or intentionally infringing on intellectual property.
- Delete any account that willfully infringes or insults, verbally or verbally, to customers of Net Solutions, employees of Net Solutions, Net Solutions companies.
- Net Solutions does not preview or browse any information content on the user’s website, they are responsible for their content.
- We reserve the right to service your competitor or to undertake exclusive rights to any partner for any segment.
- In the event of a dispute over ownership of an account, we reserve the right to request the documents used to verify ownership of your account. Documentation may include, and is not limited to, photocopies of your business license, identity card, citizenship card, etc.
- Net Solutions reserves the right to determine the legal ownership of the account and may transfer this right to valid owners. If we are unable to determine exact ownership, Net Solutions will freeze this account until the conclusion of the dispute between the parties has been determined.
Limitation of liability
- You must understand and agree that Net Solutions will not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect or incidental, especially damages of profit, reputation, use, or data. data or other intangible damage when using the service.
- Under no circumstances will Net Solutions or other service providers cooperating with us be liable for loss of profits or other damages as a result of connection to the website of us, our service or this agreement. You also understand that individuals directly related to us such as Net Solutions, Net Solutions partners, Net Solutions staff … are not responsible for any damages. If you use any of the services of a third party, you are subject to their commitments.
- Our services and products are the most basic thing we provide to you and are not subject to any statutory warranties.
- Net Solutions does not warrant that the Services we provide will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
- Net Solutions does not warrant that the results obtained from our use of the Services are accurate and reliable.
- Net Solutions does not guarantee that the quality of any product, service, information or any product you purchase or own through our services will achieve what you expect, should there be any errors. incurred, we will remedy the conditions allowed.
Give up and complete the commitment
Customer Intellectual Property and Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights in the materials you provide to the Net Solutions Services. All material you submit to your website (through the Net Solutions Services) is your own property. You can delete your store at any time by deleting your own account. This also means that you delete all content you are storing at our Services.
- By uploading your content on your store, you agree to: (a) allow other internet users to view your website’s content, (b) and to allow Net Solutions to display and store content. Yes, so (c) Net Solutions can view the data that you have submitted.
- You retain ownership of all content on your website when you download us; however, when you post it, it means you agree to others to see it. You are responsible for all content you post in accordance with the Law or not.
- We will not disclose any of your information to third parties, except as required as in the case of a dispute of service use rights. Confidential information includes any material or information you give us that is not made known to the public. Confidential information does not include information:
- was publicized by the time we received it;
- or came from domains that were made public after we received them but that did not come from our fault;
- or information we received from you from more than one person either
- We are required by law.
Website interface repository template
- You can change the look and feel of your Net Solutions site using sample interfaces from Net Solutions’ Theme Store page. If you download the theme, you can only be used for a single store. You are free to switch interfaces between the interfaces you already own. However, you may not transfer or resell an interface to anyone under any circumstances. If you have multiple websites, then each of your websites has to buy that theme (except for a free theme).
- You can customize the Layout to suit you best. Net Solutions may change or add the text at its sole discretion. Net Solutions may also change where the interface is hosted or otherwise unlawful. Net Solutions may also change the interface if it involves technical changes when upgrading to a new version.
- Intellectual copyright of the interface belongs entirely to the interface designer. If you take over ownership of the theme, the designer can sue you.
- Technical support for Interfaces is the responsibility of the designer, and Net Solutions makes no commitment to hold any responsibility for this support service. Net Solutions can help you contact the designer.
- It is the user’s responsibility, not of Net Solutions, to ensure that the installation of the new interface does not damage the old interface, or the user experience.
- You can pay the service fee to Net Solutions by cash or transfer money directly to the bank accounts listed on our website.
- After payment, the system will send a confirmation email to the email you provided when registering. The system will send notice to your paid period 3 days (or more) in advance. If you do not pay the fee on time, you will have 15 days of use and after 15 days, your website will be frozen. After 6 months, your website will be automatically canceled.
- If you are not in Vietnam, you are subject to the laws and taxes of your region or country.
- Net Solutions does not currently support fee refunds. Please review the terms and conditions of service carefully before using our service.
- You can cancel your account at any time by emailing us to email@example.com and then we will send you detailed instructions.
- Once the cancellation order is confirmed, all content on your website will be deleted immediately.
- If you cancel the Service sometime in the middle of your billing cycle, you will receive full billing information by email. We currently do not reimburse any outstanding expenses.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel the Net Solutions Service for any reason without notice.
Modify services and prices
- The cost of using Net Solutions if there is a change will be announced 30 days in advance.
- Net Solutions reserves the right at its sole discretion to change or discontinue the service.
- Net Solutions is not responsible for you or any third party when they change prices or discontinue their own services.